Randstad Technologies currently has an IT Support Technician opportunity availble in the Lexington, Kentucky area. In this role you will be responsible for the effective acquisition, installation, maintenance, and use of desktop technology. You will be the bridge between technology and business needs, and use your experience to resolve problems with new and existing equipment. You may also be responsible for training the end users on software as well as administering end users requests and projects.
location: Harrodsburg, Kentucky
job type: Contract
salary: $15 - 17 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- May be responsible for the purchase and installation of hardware/software.
- Coordinates resources to solve problems.
- Learning and applying a basic knowledge in one skill area.
- Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- May be assigned to small projects or to phase(s) of larger projects.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious affect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
- May or may not have frequent external customer contacts.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Microsoft Windows
- Desktop Support
- Technical Support
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.