Randstad Technologies is currently looking for Systems Engineer III's. The Systems Engineer is part of a highly visible, projects centric team delivering complex enterprise solutions to a multi-state organization. The ability to think strategically, visualize system relationships and drive multiple projects to successful completion is paramount to this position. The System Engineer III is required to perform the system analysis and design necessary to install divergent systems and still maintain high levels of performance and up time in an enterprise environment. This includes interaction between complex systems to maintain high security levels and data protection techniques as required in our highly regulated market. The System Engineer III role is also expected to be able to perform many project duties required for enterprise-level projects.
location: GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- strong understanding of Server hardware platforms Enterprise high density and stand-alone server hardware platforms.
- strong understanding of Windows Server and Linux operations and roles.
- strong understanding of VMware vSphere, vCenter, and ESXi hypervisor operations. strong understanding of other virtualization platforms such as Citrix Xen, Microsoft Hyper-V, and cloud services, and SaaS.
- strong understanding of LAN, WAN, and storage network technology. This includes hardware devices and software protocols and services.
- strong understanding of local, SAN, and NAS storage technologies from vendors such as Pure, and EMC.
- Familiarity with public cloud offerings such as AWS, GCP, and Azure.
- Experience in DevOps culture, including familiarity with automated testing, continuous delivery, and infrastructure as code.
- High-level understanding of Development tools, including Azure DevOps, Visual Studio, Jenkins, Git, etc.
- Administrative knowledge of MS SQL Server, DB/2 and other databases. Knowledge of clustering, high availability, backups, and log handling is also required.
- strong understanding of Microsoft 365, including mailbox management, database management, high availability, clustering, security, and anti-spam products.
- Recommend, review and implement new technology solutions.
- Be able to design, implement, and troubleshoot Enterprise class solutions.
- Maintain minimum security baseline requirements for all IT systems.
- Maintaining a clean and organized Server room, and work area.
- Respond to network, server, and application outages. Communicating these outages to management and seek assistance to resolve the problems in a timely manner.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- INFRASTRUCTURE ENGINEER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).