job summary: Randstad Technologies
is a global IT service and solutions organization. We support our clients technology initiatives and challenges through our projects, consulting, staffing and managed service offerings.
Our client is seeking an Java/J2EE Developer. This role will participate in ecommerce development and international expansion. This person will demonstrate proven knowledge and success in learning & implementing the hybris b2c customization to integrate with a variety of back end systems.
location: Lehi, Utah
job type: Contract
salary: $45 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Focus on the overall design and customization of the multi-country rollouts of the B2C commerce site with the best practices.
- Grow the Hybris/ecommerce knowledge in the team.
- Collaborate with team members in developing applicable methodologies, tools and approaches.
- Lead the onshore and offshore resources to deliver solutions on time and on budget.
- Bachelor's Degree (B.S. Or B. A.) or Equivalent Experience in a Web Development Related Field.
- 3-5 years of experience with Java and Spring.
- Working knowledge of database systems like MySQL or Oracle.
- Application Integration experience using API's/microservices.
- Experience interacting with business analysis teams to understand project requirements.
- Experience with designing, developing, documenting, unit-testing, implementing and deploying web-based Java applications to support business requirements.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks and code quality standards.
- Knowledge of browser compatibility issues and of CSS Support for both modern and legacy browsers.
- Experience working on Agile projects and understanding Agile terminology/methodology.
- Preferred experience with CMS or ecommerce platforms like Hybris / AEM.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- J2EE DEVELOPER
- J2EE CONSULTANT
- JAVA DEVELOPER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.