Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
Palm Bay, FL (Remote to start; but should be able to get to Palm Bay if needed) Remote Capabilities: Yes Clearance Required: Type of Role:
Application Development - Contractor - L3
location: Palm Bay, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $53.64 - 58.64 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Job duties:
- Provide application support to the software engineering community for software development and software configuration management tools.
- Work with the engineering community to build high-value end-to-end integrated application tool chains.
- Work with software engineering leadership on road mapping engineering capabilities and future capacity.
- BSCS, BSSE, BSIS, MSCS, MSSE or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of experience supporting software and software configuration management tools in a commercial software development environment.
- Demonstrate the ability to learn new skills, adapt to changing environments and show attention to detail.
- Have a good working knowledge of both the Windows and Unix operating systems.
- Understand the basics of the software development lifecycle and industry best practices.
- Willingness to work with teams, individuals and suppliers to troubleshoot application and process problems.
- Customer focused; service oriented
- Good organizational skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Able to operate in a fast-paced environment yet remained focused on long-term organizational goals.
- DevOps experience
- Have the leadership skills required to identify systemic problems then marshal the people and resources to successfully attack the problem.
- Experience with the Atlassian stack and Jenkins a plus.
- Project management experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.