Our client engineers technology, exchanges and clearing houses that connect companies around the world to global capital and derivative markets. With a leading-edge approach to developing technology platforms, our client has built market infrastructure in all major trading centers, offering customers the ability to manage risk and make informed decisions globally.
As Ruby Developer, you will work to rapidly and effectively develop solutions through code that add real value to our client's organization. This position will focus on development of internal tools related to their continuous integration infrastructure in support of their development team.
The Ruby Developer will be a part of the Engineering Development Solutions team that is accountable for creating and supporting the ongoing improvement of infrastructure delivery management capabilities through application development, data management, and process automation.
- Potential earnings 105K-135K w/ 18% annual bonus
- 3 Weeks PTO Year 1
- 401K Matching from day 1
- Stock Options after 6 months at 15% Discount
- Full Health Benefits from day 1
- 3+ years of software development experience in a commercial environment
- 3+ years of experience with any of the following technologies:
- Linux or Windows administration
- Scripting and programming languages (Ruby-on-rails, PowerShell, Python, Golang, etc)
- Understand continuous integration, delivery tools and concepts
- Able to deliver high quality, working code using Ruby framework
- Experience with interacting and coding against APIs
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience using infrastructure provisioning tools such as Docker or Puppet is a plus
location: ATLANTA, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Deliver high quality, tested and secure code.
- Communicate and collaborate to promote transparency and visibility across the entire software development lifecycle.
- Use a range of architectures, tools and frameworks to automate internal processes.
- Work with internal and external teams to understand business and functional requirements to develop automation, requirements and deliverables.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Ruby (4 years of experience is required)
- Python (4 years of experience is preferred)
- Java (4 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.