We are currently seeking a Team Lead- C# .NET Application Development for the Houston, TX area. An ideal candidate will supervise and lead software engineers providing solid technical direction, guidance, and creative brainstorming as needed. Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5-10 years of experience leading Agile teams in all aspects of the SDLC across the full software stack.
- 5-10 years of experience developing with C# .NET Core required, and .NET Framework is desirable.
- 5 years' experience with Microsoft Azure (not AWS)
- 3-5 years of strong experience with Angular 9 (or older)
- Database experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 1-2 years' experience configuring Kubernetes from the ground up
- Proven experience optimizing software performance, an obsession for clean code, and improving the efficiency of business processes.
- strong written, verbal, and presentation skills including the ability to clearly express technical complexities in nonprofessional terms and derive/clarify business requirements when needed.
- Advanced knowledge of IT best practices including design patterns, Database data integrity principles, object-oriented design, and ability to document current and future state requirements.
- Experience managing a professional system engineering team, drive an agile collaborative environment.
location: Houston, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- You will be a hands-on Lead where you will provide architecture and development and will also be responsible for the entire system development lifecycle working within a complex framework.
- You must have proven ability to manage workloads efficiently and execute against strategic directives, while simultaneously managing the day-to-day support requirements of the organization.
- Establishing the scope and priority of proposed projects as well as managing deadlines, communicating with key stakeholders
- strong understanding of the SDLC, and ability to maintain an end-to-end standard for delivering, maintaining, and decommissioning applications.
- This position is an active software architect who can quickly evaluate and assimilate new languages, technologies, and best practices into an ever-changing landscape; Ability to diagnose complex faults, resolve issues to root cause, and assess third party components and API's for long- term viability.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (10 years of experience is required)
- SQL Server (10 years of experience is required)
- Azure (3 years of experience is required)
- Angular JS (3 years of experience is required)
- Kubernetes (2 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.