Project Management Professional (PMP) or equivalent certification.
Initiates, plans, and controls closure of cross-functional projects representing the business, strategy and IT priorities
Experience with a large healthcare system.
Experience and proficiency with use of Workfront program management software system.
Training and/or certification in Lean or Six Sigma desired.
Management Institute (PMI) and/or Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) methodologies.
Excellent presentation skills and facilitation skills.
- Initiates Enterprise PMO projects by applying critical systems thinking and effectively collaborating across strategy, business and IT functional areas to evaluate business objectives, identify alternative solutions, consider feasibility, and develop business cases.
- Facilitates the formulation of project scope, objectives, benefits, constraints, assumptions, risks, and costs.
- Prepares work plans and schedules, including requirements, tasks, work assignments, resources, project milestones, and review points.
- Performs and manages program control functions, such as integrated scheduling, risk management, communications and change management, cost and budget management, and program integration.
location: Cleveland, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $90 - 100 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
nitiates, plans, executes and controls closure of cross-functional projects representing the business, strategy and IT priorities of The MetroHealth System (MHS). Projects may be IT-driven, as well as business or strategy projects with or without a significant IT component. Applies project management methodologies and tools found in the Project Management Institute (PMI) Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK) throughout project initiation, business case and project scoping, planning, execution, control and monitoring, and project closeout. Efficiently utilizes the Enterprise PMO's program management software system (e.g., Workfront) and supports the continuous improvement and optimization efforts of Enterprise PMO standard operating processes. Ensures Knowledge Management processes are adhered to on all projects managed by the Enterprise PMO.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.