Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
MD, 21046 Remote Capabilities: Clearance Required: None Type of Role:
Software Systems Engineer III
location: Germantown, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $41.37 - 51.37 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The selected candidate will work on various FIPS 140-2 validation projects and perform the following.
- General security analysis
- Design work (product architecture)
- Physical security testing
- System-level logical analysis
- Cryptographic and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) testing
- Cryptographic algorithm testing
- Source code review activities
- Test case development/execution
- Technical report writing and review
- Testing automation through scripting
Senior Security Assurance Engineer hires will have additional opportunities to lead projects which would entail serving as the main POC with commercial vendors and government oversight.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- encryption (2 years of experience is required)
- cryptographic (1 year of experience is required)
- authentication (1 year of experience is required)
- PKI (1 year of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.