Sr. Fullstack Engineer
We are looking for a Sr full-stack Engineer for a permanent position with one of our premier clients in San Antonio Texas. You will report to the Director of Software Engineering and assist with all functions of software development and design. As a Sr. Engineer, you will be responsible for mentoring junior software developers ensuring they follow best practices and design patterns.
Can sit anywhere / Fully Remote
location: SAN ANTONIO, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You'll help take ideas from inception to production.
- You will be joining a startup going through its most exciting phase. You will spend time improving the codebase and improving the coding skills of others.
- You will lead the Development team through all aspects of software design, documentation, and implementation.
- You will be responsible for enhancing our suite of integration and unit tests, ensuring that our key components have adequate coverage.
- You will work with a fast-paced team, building products you care about, all while having fun and creating a culture of collaboration.
Our tech stack:
- AWS SQS, S3, Lambda (Golang), RDS, API Gateway, Cloudformation
- Typescript (React) - Web
- Dart (Flutter) - Mobile
- Git - Github/Github Actions
- 3-5 years experience developing distributed applications in Go /Java / C# / Node.js
- Have expertise in designing, deploying, and monitoring a highly scalable microservice based environment
- Ability to effectively write (or learn quickly) Go using industry standards and best practices. While experience with the full suite of Go frameworks and tools is preferred we recognize this can be learned quickly by an experienced developer.
- Experience with CI/CD development environment
- Experience leading a team of developers working in an agile environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- React (3 years of experience is required)
- Java (4 years of experience is required)
- nodeJS (4 years of experience is required)
- C# (4 years of experience is required)
- GO Framework (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.