Our client is a secure payment solution delivering uncompromising data protection and future innovation readiness. Implemented as a SaaS (Software-as-a-Service) solution, Payment Solutions ultimately provides retailers with the innovation-ready architecture, reliability and centralized management they need to prepare for a future of new payment options that improve shopper experience.
This role acts as the Application Architect
responsible for guiding the our client's Payments Application Development team through the development process. In this role, you will act as the lead Infrastructure Architect responsible for guiding the delivery and implementation of solutions with appropriate preparedness for their clients and customers in their strategic datacenters and cloud deployments.
The ideal candidate will make design decisions and technology recommendations to satisfy business requirements based on the product roadmap/vision. This candidate will be passionate in creating design, prototypes, and documentation before the application is being conceived. Requirements
- 5+ years working in a distributed and heterogeneous computing environment (zOS, Linux, Windows)
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in working with database (relational, NoSQL) technologies
- 5+ years demonstrated experience in modern software application technologies using dot net or java
- 2+ years of experience with Microservices
- Experience with Microsoft Azure
- Successful design and implementation of applications in SaaS
- Experience in OLTP, batch and reporting systems
- Experience in using modeling techniques
- Experience in building robust and scalable infrastructure architectures implemented in a Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) paradigm
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 185,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Document and publish appropriate architecture principles and standards, position papers, blueprints, best practices, patterns and frameworks.
- Define, construct, support and provide training for enterprise and application frameworks.
- Document functional product solutions for key NCR product strategy and product management initiatives leveraging defined functional component model libraries and the defined product line architecture roadmap.
- Document functional product solutions for NCR opportunities leveraging strategic components and defined product line architecture roadmap.
- Review functional and technical designs to identify areas of risk and/or missing requirements.
- Document and communicate opportunities to leverage inter-project synergies, application and enterprise software or infrastructure asset re-use, and opportunities to expose application assets for enterprise consumption.
- Communicate system architecture to technical and business audiences.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Linux (5 years of experience is required)
- Windows (5 years of experience is required)
- NoSQL (5 years of experience is required)
- .NET (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Java (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.