job summary: Required software tools/skills:
- 4 years Experience in IAM, SAML/OIDC/OAUTH Federation protocols and Single Sign On implementations
- 3 years experience on Ping Identity and Knowledge of PingFederate and PingAccess.
- Knowledge of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI), and Digital Certificate lifecycle management functions
- Understanding of cryptographic protocols and network security protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, TLS, SSL, encryption, OpenSSL, X.509 Certificates)
- Experience with Thales Luna or similar HSM and Venafi
- Experience with Multi Factor Authentication (MFA) solutions
- Experience preparing detailed design and angineering documents
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Expertise with modern programming languages, systems, and architectures
- Expertise in performance and scalability optimization
location: TELECOMMUTE, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $61.50 - 76.88 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Evaluates and applies security enhancements on IAM SSO systems
- Configures logging, alerting, monitoring, and reporting for IAM solutions
- Deploys SAML partnership configuration and establish certificates renewal processes
- Develops Identity, Authentication and Federation services, and Deploys highly-scalable applications, applying standard SSO patterns enabling security and privacy at scale.
- Define and implement technical solutions to meet business needs through Agile process.
- Foster high-performance, collaborative technical work resulting in high-quality output.
- Gather and analyze data to aide in informed decision-making while providing detailed, realistic estimates.
- Interact skillfully with business stakeholders and third-party technical organizations.
- Solve problems and provide deep technical troubleshooting skills.
- Train and develop operations and engineering staff to maintain and support Identity and security services.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.