job summary: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides intermediate level system analysis, design, development, and implementation of UI and MTs for WEB and Batch based software. Verifies all deliverables meet Methodology and Information Security requirements.
- Translates technical specifications, and/or design models into code for new or enhancement projects (for internal or external clients).
- Develops code that reuses objects, is well structured, includes sufficient comments, and is easy to maintain.
- Writes programs and reports
- Elevates code into the development, test, and Production environments on schedule.
- Participates in design, code, and test inspections throughout life cycle to identify issues and ensure methodology compliance.
- Participates in systems analysis activities, including system requirements analysis and definition, e.g. prototyping. Participates in other meetings, such as those for use case creation and analysis.
- Writes the system/technical portion of assigned deliverables. Assists technical team members with the system/technical portion of their deliverables, e.g., systems testers with test plans. On small teams, the developer may write these items.
- Performs unit testing and writes appropriate unit test plans to ensure requirements are satisfied.
- Assists in integration, systems, acceptance, and other related testing as needed.
- Develops understanding of client business functions and technology needs. Develops understanding of the client's tools, technologies, and applications/databases, including those that interface with the business areas and other systems
- Interfaces with cross functional teams, including associated Data, UI & Mid-Tier teams.
- Complies with IT policies and procedures, especially those for quality and productivity standards that enable the team to meet established milestones.
- Complies with the division's policies and procedures including attendance and weekly time and status reporting.
- Understands and adheres to the client's Diversity mission and policies.
This is an agile project.
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Technical Skills:
- Java and Related Technologies:
- Programming Language/Framework : Java ,J2EE, Spring Framework, Python, Scala, SPARK
- REST Microservices
- Design Patterns and Domain Driven Design
- DBMS (SQL, Stored Procedures), NoSQL
- CI/CD Tools (e.g. Bamboo, Bitbucket, Maven, GIT, etc.)
- IDEs (STS, VS Code, IntelliJ)
- AWS and Related Technologies:
- Amazon EC2, Amazon S3, Amazon RDS, Lambda function, SNS, SQS, CloudFront, CloudWatch , DynamoDB, Kensis, IAM, GLUE
- Experience to Splunk, Honeycomb, X-Ray etc.
- Exposure to OAuth is plus
- Reverse Engineering: (Unless someone is helping here with clear requirements )
- JSP, JSF
- Cobol Stored Procedures and Service request architecture
- Exposure to Data migration efforts would be plus.
- 4-6 years developer or systems analyst experience
- strong, demonstrated analysis, design, and problem solving skills
- strong planning and organizational skill
- strong written and oral communication skills
- Previous client business experience would be plus
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.