Our client is seeking a Senior Software Engineer
for a full-time position in Mission, KS.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to work on a front-end developer's toolkit built to support business units improve efficiency and consistency in the creation of experiences across a multitude of our platforms, from the market pricing tooling of to new features in the CRM to the user facing tools to support consumers in the service drive..
Our Engineering division is detail-oriented and extraordinarily passionate. We thrive on designing simple and scalable solutions to complex problems and delivering leading edge software products for our customers. We are looking for exceptionally ambitious and communicative hands-on individuals who are comfortable working with the agile methodology as part of an interdisciplinary team, have experience working in fast-paced environments, and who have passion and skills to take our product offering to the next level.
The Senior Software Engineer is responsible for building a maintaining and expanding on CX (the common experience toolkit) as well as working with software engineering teams across the organization to implement best practices & patterns and deliver the outcomes they are focused on as effectively and efficiently as possible.
location: Mission, Kansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Works with Product Management to understand the challenges that customers and end users face in their day-to-day work and partner with them to design viable solutions.
- Recommends viable solutions to processes, technology, and interfaces that improve the effectiveness of the team and reduce technical debt.
- Foresees capacity requirements for component usage and identifies limitations.
- Provides input into story sizing, backlog grooming, and release planning.
- Contributes to product and solution designs to address critical issues and complex problems.
- Builds software applications across multiple platforms in response to the needs of stakeholders.
- Understands technical architecture and writes software and automated tests that are aligned with agreed upon standards.
- Performs trouble-shooting efforts and investigations when necessary.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- HTML (5 years of experience is required)
- Java Script (5 years of experience is required)
- TypeScript (5 years of experience is required)
- CSS (5 years of experience is required)
- React (5 years of experience is required)
- Redux (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.