job summary: Required:
- Routing Development experience using Genesys Suite of technologies with specialization in Genesys CTI, Genesys SIP, Genesys Composer, ORS (Orchestration Server), Genesys Rules Engine, GRAT, Genesys OCS, Genesys Workspace.
- Design and Develop Routing Applications for Voice using Composer and Configure Business logic using Genesys Rules Authoring Tool. SCXML is a must and VXML will be of added advantage.
- CICD pipeline experience with Jenkins and GitHub is required.
- 5+ years of Routing Development Experience in Genesys Contact Center Solutions (Voice, IVR and Multi-channel is plus)
- 5+ years of Experience in developing Routing workflows using Composer and building business logic using Genesys Rules Authoring Tool.
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging routing solutions implemented using Genesys Orchestration Server, Genesys Rules Engine and URS
- Working knowledge of Genesys/Cisco Framework, reporting, routing and multi-channel components
- Ability to architect routing design and development for new solutions that will be implemented for the customer
- Experience in troubleshooting routing issues in production on call
- Experience in Agile with good collaborative skills.
- Good in communication and Self-motivated.
- Expert in UI like Composer, GRAT (Genesys Rules Authoring Tool), GAX (Genesys Administrator Extension), GA (Genesys Administrator) & Splunk will be considered a plus.
- Experience in Java/Ecma Script and Java development experience is a plus.
- Genesys certification in Routing is preferred.
If interested and would have queries can reach out @email@example.com
location: Hartford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- System Engineer
- Network Engineer
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.