Talent Acquisition Consultants in IT play an essential role in identifying top talent to fuel technological innovation and company growth. In this position, you will leverage your IT staffing experience to implement staffing strategies to provide a qualified and diverse candidate pool in today's hottest technologies.
Successful Candidates will:
- Consult with and influence hiring managers, and other key stakeholders to develop strategic hiring plans as well as sourcing and selection strategies
- Have 3-5 years IT Recruiter expertise in Cyber, Platform Architecture, Infrastructure engineering hiring
- Facilitate intake meetings to establish clear understanding of position requirements and in partnership with hiring managers develop strategies for sourcing candidates by leveraging recruiting resources such as professional organizations, social media and community associations to attract, engage and recruit candidates
- Educate stakeholders on a variety of aspects related to recruiting such as talent demand and availability, cost, industry standards, pipeline trends based on skills, sourcing methodology and other key points
- Drive communication with IT hiring managers and interview teams providing coaching on the selection and selling process best fit for roles and candidates
- Act as primary communication point with candidates from initial contact point to close to provide a positive candidate experience
- Bachelor's degree and 5+ years' experience in an IT recruiting role
- 3+ years in the Cyber Security, Platform Engineering, Architecture and Infrastructure area
- Prior experience using Workday is highly desired
- Proven experience consulting with senior business leaders and managers on the talent acquisition process and strategy
- Proven experience in recommending and using a variety of effective sourcing strategies to assist in the development of a diverse pipeline of candidates
- Customer service driven with organizational and project management skills
location: BOSTON, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 45 per hour
work hours: 9am to 5pm
What you will do : You will use your existing network, and understanding of the emerging tech IT market to identify highly skilled, highly sought after IT talent. As an experienced full cycle IT Recruiter you will partner with hiring managers using Workday to expedite the flow of candidates through the system as well as maintain candidate status in our Workday system. You will partner with our sourcing team to identify talent pools and utilize advanced search techniques to identify talent for open positions directly. You will consult and guide both candidates and hiring managers in IT hiring best practices while building diverse slates of IT skilled talent.
Who you are:
- You know the current technology market for emerging and advanced technology, Cyber preferred. You can spot the difference between a front end Java candidate, and full stack developer and know what makes them different and the kind of work that each is best suited for..
- You have an active LinkedIn network and leverage it daily; you are skilled and experienced in searching for talent that typically has experience in AWS - Python - Go and other emerging tech skill profiles with exposure to both public and private cloud environments.
- You have a good understanding of modern, cloud centric architectures and DevOps principles, and understand agile team structures and dev environments.
- You are creative, energetic and passionate about how you can leverage technology to transform our industry and get as excited about new tech as the candidates you seek.
- You have a Bachelor's degree, and 3+ years of experience, at least 2 of which has been in a role identifying the latest great tech stack.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- IT Recruiter
- Technical Recruiter
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.