As a Data Engineer you will be responsible for deploying an extract, transformation, and load, ETL, framework working closely with data architects and engineers. You will be involved in data pipeline development leveraging a variety of methodologies and technologies. The goal is to modernize the current technology stack to integrate on-prem and cloud native technologies, balancing agility with security.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Responsible for designing and implementing a python based ETL framework integrating SQL Server and Snowflake database technologies.
- Deploy data pipelines, ensuring the best practice are implemented for data governance, data quality, data lineage and data cleansing.
- Provide support, maintenance and performance tuning of ETL applications
- Perform detailed analysis to troubleshoot and resolve identified issues and maintain data integrity
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Snowflake (2 years of experience is preferred)
- ETL (5 years of experience is preferred)
- SQL (5 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.