job summary: Job Description
Randstad Technologies is currently searching for a Director of Software Engineering to help drive initiatives and product with a client. The Director of Software Engineering position is a leadership role who will collaborate with other product and technology teams, as well as lead a platform team to holistically enhance a robust and efficient client experience. The Director is responsible for management of full-stack software engineering teams and all facets of resource management, budget and delivery of product roadmap.
location: GREENWOOD VILLAGE, Colorado
job type: Permanent
salary: $170,000 - 180,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manages cross-functional and geographically dispersed software teams responsible for the quality and timely execution and delivery of products and features.
- Leads the full product development lifecycle from concept, to design, to releases to testing and QA, to release and post-release code maintenance.
- Guides cross-functional teams consisting of direct reports and matrixed team members to accomplish desired project outcomes.
- Manages the product roadmap (epics, stories, and sprints) to deliver prioritized content and capabilities to meet validated customer use cases.
- Presents proposed solutions and reports status to upper management.
- Organizes and delegates work to various levels of software developers.
- Implements software proposals and estimates scope of work.
- Ensures adequate project documentation is created on projects.
- Makes decisions and solves problems while working under pressure.
- Prioritizes and organizes load of work; effectively manages resource management.
- Coach, develop and design teams with detailed guidance during the product development lifecycle.
- Experience level: Director
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Software Architecture
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
For Colorado Residents Only: The hourly range for Colorado residents is $15.00 to $25.00/hour. Pay is based on several factors including but not limited to education, work experience, certifications, etc. In addition to your salary, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).