Sr. SailPoint Operations Analyst
The role of the Security & Infrastructure Analyst is responsible for configuration and management of our security tools, SIEM/SOAR platform, and runbooks. The role will also assist with Threat Hunting activities and will serve as an escalation point from the SOC for Incident Response. The ideal candidate will be self-directed and able to work effectively in a diverse team environment with little to no direct supervision.
location: AUSTIN, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Assist in the configuration and maintenance of security tools and applications used within our infrastructure.
- Assists with Cyber Incident Response for events discovered through daily operations.
- Reviews asset discovery and vulnerability assessment data and explores ways to identify stealthy threats that may have found their way inside the network, without detection, using the latest threat intelligence.
- Automation of security related tasks using scripts, runbooks and SOAR platforms.
- Supports the evaluation and implementation for security products/services.
- Offers subject matter expertise and guidance to Desktop Support Technicians specific to the endpoint protection technologies as well as malware remediation.
- Routinely provides after-hours on-call support for critical systems and emergency response and support to computer and network cyber incidents.
- Engage in continuous tool improvement, process improvement and documentation activities to further enhance the Organization's security posture.
- Assist security engineers and systems developers in the identification and implementation of appropriate information security functionality to ensure uniform application of organizational security policy and enterprise solutions.
- Stay current on security trends and industry best practices; provide input and recommendations based on research.
- Perform other related duties as assigned in accordance with qualifications.
- Provide operational and functional security metrics.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- SailPoint (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.