job summary: Summary:
Responsible for the provisioning of any IT development, analysis, Information management (DBA), or QA requiring specialized knowledge of a niche technology. Education/Experience:
Skills and Competencies:
- High School Degree and Bachelors degree in computer science/software engineering/relevant field or equivalent work experience required.
- 3-6years experience required.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and manage one's time.
- Knowledge of the full software development lifecycle: from business/systems analysis, through requirements gathering and functional specification authoring, to development, testing and delivery.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and make system changes as needed to resolve issue. Knowledge of XML, Java, JSP and other relevant software. Knowledge of computer development software as it relates to systems, such as SQL, VisualBasic, etc.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Modify existing databases and database management systems.
- Write and code logical and physical database descriptions and specify identifiers of database to management system or direct others in coding descriptions.
- Work as part of a project team to coordinate database development and determine project scope and limitations.
- Review project requests describing database user needs to estimate time and cost required to accomplish project. Perform other duties as assigned.
- Experience level:
- Education: Bachelors
- SHAREPOINT PROGRAMMER
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.