Make your mark in the broadcast and digital media landscape! Our client is transforming how local news and television is produced, distributed, and consumed. They are the digital innovation team for the largest and most diversified television broadcasting company in the country, with affiliations to all major networks and more local television stations than anyone else. Our client's software engineers work together to solve complex problems around delivering news and entertainment to audiences across the country. Their digital portfolio combines websites, mobile apps, over-the-top (OTT) apps, and content publishing platform into a seamless user experience. They take pride in their charter to transform the company from a broadcast-centric company into an every-platform enterprise while maintaining our entrepreneurial spirit.
location: SEATTLE, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 170,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Collaborate with team leads to deliver high-quality, high-throughput software
- Provide input and technical direction for frontend and backend systems
- Be hands-on to help the team to design, develop, test, and deliver software
- Research and pioneer the adoption and use of new technologies
- Ensure operational success of the Audience Engineering department
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Java Script
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.