job summary: Job Description
: Job Opportunity
We are seeking Project Managers to lead the process of upgrading a portfolio of our clients on a yearly recurring basis. The Project Manager is responsible for multiple aspects of the project including the sign-off of customer requirements and delivery deadlines, communication with key stakeholders and internal management, management of internal and external project resources, and managing the project budget and schedule. The ideal candidate will have at least 4 years of Project Management experience gained in the financial industry working for a consultancy or software vendor. Experience leading the implementation of Front, Middle or Back Office Investment Management systems in a SaaS environment is highly valued. However, candidates with exceptional Project Management skills who have successfully led enterprise-level SaaS projects will definitely be considered. Responsibilities
- Utilize the Charles River Upgrade Methodology to successfully upgrade our solution in a SaaS environment. You will be responsible for managing the progress of the projects to meet deliverable and go-live dates.
- Drive effective and impactful communication related to program activity. Serve as the point person for the program team and establish yourself as a partner for client stakeholders. Actively manage issues, risks and decisions.
- Establish appropriate project governance to facilitate project reviews and ensure relevant issues are resolved at the appropriate level in a timely manner.
- Collaborate with your project team to set and manage stakeholder expectations around scope, schedule and budget. You will be responsible for managing and communicating issues to clients and internal stakeholders. You will also be the first level of escalation for all project issues.
- Organize a team with the required skills for a successful project while providing our team members with appropriate opportunities for professional growth. Contributing to the development of our SaaS Operations team is critical as we scale to meet our firm's sales growth.
- Manage internal and external resources involved in the project. This requires the ability to rally and lead a team comprised of Charles River professionals and customer resources.
- Share lessons learned and best practices across programs and projects while building relationships with stakeholders.
- Improve CRD's Upgrade methodology and build a library of standard project plans, collateral, and tools that are mapped to each phase of the upgrade methodology.
- Evaluate and leverage collaboration technologies such as SharePoint and corporate social media to leverage experts and expertise throughout the organization. Qualifications and Skills
- 4+ years Project Management experience leading the implementation of mission-critical financial solutions. Experience in the implementation in a SaaS environment is especially valuable.
- Project Management certification such as PMP or PRINCE2 and a strong knowledge of project management methodologies and tools as well as an ability to apply the appropriate techniques to the unique circumstances of each customer is highly desirable.
- 5+ years of working in a SaaS environment.
- A strong record of customer service. The Project Manager will need to understand customer needs and build effective relationships. The candidate must be able to convey plans, issues and concerns to clients and team members in a clear, logical and concise manner. They will need to also be able to influence key decision makers both internally and externally.
- Must be customer driven, have the ability to work within a team environment, and be focused on providing a high quality of service to the customer.
- strong organizational and presentation skills. Candidate must be able to create and manage a complex project plan in an efficient and timely manner.
- strong time management skills including the ability to manage multiple projects in parallel.
- strong problem solving/analytical skills.
- The ability to travel to client sites throughout the United States as well as the ability to work remotely effectively.
- Bachelor's degree from a leading university or college in Business Management, Economics, Finance, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study. The 3-5 "nice to have" attributes
Top three must-haves
- Client management skills.
- Portfolio management and trading exposure.
- Have programming/technical background
- Project management for software implementation projects, ability to run multiple projects at the same time, excellent communication skills (Written and Verbal)
location: Burlington, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $50.63 - 60.63 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be specific.
- Meeting with clients and internally to go over project plan and tasks.
- Updating project plans, following up on resources and tasks, coordinating tasks, project/status reporting
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.