We are looking for Algorithms Engineers with a strong mathematical background and the ability to rapidly prototype and implement solutions to some of the hardest problems our company faces. You will use Python and C++ to develop 3D model processing, generation, and display algorithms. You will work on automating our manufacturing workflow as well as building software to help doctors better visualize and plan treatment for their patients in ways not previously possible.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $135,000 - 150,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Design, implement, enhance and maintain CAD Modeling software with emphasis on feature modeling architecture and inter-part operations.
- Develop advanced mathematical and algorithmic approaches to solve computational geometry problems.
- Develop cloud-hosted full and partial automation for 3D object generation/modification.
- Follow software development best practices to create maintainable code.
- Use rapid prototyping techniques and visualization to quickly solve problems.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Algorithms (2 years of experience is required)
- Python (2 years of experience is required)
- 3D (2 years of experience is preferred)
- C++ (2 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.