The Full-stack Developer will be responsible for tackling major projects. You should be able to communicate with people across the company and coordinate closely with members of the development team. The ideal candidate has experience across the entire stack, and has familiarity with modern tech. Our team is front-end heavy with an emphasis on rapid prototyping and strong design and you should have a strong eye for detail.
location: Irvine, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Build major features with work across the whole stack.
- Fix bugs across the entire application.
- Deploy features rapidly without disrupting customers.
- Design and implement backend APIs (Python, Django).
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- React (5 years of experience is required)
- NodeJS (5 years of experience is preferred)
- Web Applications
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.