Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location:
11251 Roger Bacon Dr, Reston, Virginia ,USA ,20190 Remote Capabilities:
worker will be required to be onsite Clearance Required:
None Type of Role:
Software Development IV
location: Reston, Virginia
job type: Contract
salary: $83.36 - 93.36 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Development of C, C++, and low-level memory management software
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Operating System Internals
- Advanced use of debugging tools, e.g. WinDbg, KD, CDB, NTSD
- Prior experience with Windows security software development, e.g. anti-malware scanners
- Experience employing an iterative/agile development process and interactive prototyping
- Experience taking input from multiple sources and integrating it into coherent software
- Translate concepts into designs and sequence diagrams that drive development and intuitive user experiences
- Apply understanding of technical issues surrounding the designing, building and testing of software development kits supporting cyber applications and frameworks
- Apply research skills to identify various methods and solutions to complex software challenges
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.