job summary: Randstad Technologies is seeking a skilled TM1 Application Engineer for a contract role in Hillsboro Oregon. If you are ready to join a leader in the Retail and Technology space, please apply and Randstad will be more than happy to assist in helping you land your next role. We look forward to speaking with you!
location: BEAVERTON, Oregon
job type: Contract
salary: $75 - 80 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
You will work very closely with business partners and peers on other global technology teams that cover treasury, cash and banking, FX and Currency risk and forecasting management.. You will participate in team planning activities and be accountable for delivering solutions to meet their needs.
You will be expected to execute configuration and implementation of our FX Platforms Primarily in IBM TM1/IBM Planning Analytics. Having experience with Capital Markets/Management and Front and Back offices duties will be beneficial.
We are looking for someone that has experience with TM1 and or similar Modeling platforms and is familiar with Agile methodology. Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, Information Technology, or a related field
- 5 years of comprehensive and recent development experience with IBM Cognos TM1 Architect and Perspectives
- 3 years of experience working within the Treasury, Cash Management, Currency Modeling, Supply Chain or Corporate Finance function
- 2 years' experience architecting solutions using IBM Cognos TM1
- Experience using CAFE (Planning Analytics for Excel), PAX, and PAW
- Can create, edit and troubleshoot SQL queries
- Successful track record working as a part of an Agile development team
- The ability to train and develop in a Paired Programming environment
- Intermediate PowerShell, Command Line and Linux scripting
- Experience participating in multiple, complex projects, working with diverse teams in multiple locations
- Ability to communicate verbally, in writing and via presentations effectively with a broad range of Technology and business counterparts
- An understanding of the capability and use case for Planning Analytics Workspace
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.