- Mobile (Android-specific) application development and testing.
- Understanding the Android ecosystem.
- Understanding of linux.
- Google productivity suite experience (Docs, Sheets, etc)...
- Good testing methodology.
- A degree or certification in a technical field or equivalent experience
- 3+ years of Android Native App experience
- Java programming experience
- Python programming experience
location: Mountain View, California
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 55 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coordinate with technical teams to identify and implement automation requirements, leveraging existing ones when appropriate or creating new ones when needed.
- Port existing manual regression tests to automated frameworks
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Automated Testing
- Android Native
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.