We're seeking Business Analyst candidates to join an exciting and growing team for an excellent software provider in the United States. If you're looking for great culture and work life balance along with an interesting and fulfilling role, this is the job for you. Remote work is available for the right candidates. Please contact us today for more information!
location: PITTSBURGH, Pennsylvania
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
The core function of the business analyst role is to be a liaison between developers and the clients, and this requires wearing many different hats.
So what do all of these "hats" really mean?
- Problem Solving: Every day you work to solve complex problems to ensure the software is built and supported effectively.
- Client support: When a customer has a question, problem, or suggestion, they come to you! You are known as a subject matter expert and the clients rely on that expertise regularly.
- Technical Specifications: Convey to the developers what changes need to be made.
- Testing: Beta testing to ensure changes made to the software are working correctly.
- Implementations: Coordinate with new clients to configure the software to best fit their needs.
- Training: Helping clients learn about how the software works.
The essential functions of this role include:
- working in a smoke free environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Customer Relations
- Software Testing
- Business Analyst
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.