job summary: Minimum Requirements
- 3+ years of experience in a development role
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or Engineering or related work experience
- Working knowledge of Genesys suite, PSDK and WWE customization
- Solid concepts in Data Structures, Algorithms and Software Design
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and reasoning
- High degree of experience with Java programming language
- Excellent English communication skills
Must have skills/attributes
- Development experience using Genesys Suite of technologies with specialization in Genesys Framework is a must. ( Genesys CTI, Genesys SIP, Genesys Composer, ORS (Orchestration Server), Genesys OCS, Genesys Workspace, Genesys Eservices.) Design and Develop Routing Applications for Voice and Multi-Channel using Composer / IRD, SCXML is a must and VXML will be of added advantage.
- Proficient in tools like CCpulse , GAX (Genesys Administrator Extension), GA(Genesys Administrator) & Kazimir will be considered a plus. Database knowledge pertaining to SQL and Cassandra will be considered a plus. Having a knowledge in SSDLC. CICD experience with Jenkins and GitHub. Experience with basic Java development is a plus.
If interested forward your resume to email@example.com
- Routing Development experience using Genesys Suite of technologies with specialization in Genesys CTI, Genesys SIP, Genesys Composer, ORS (Orchestration Server), Genesys Rules Engine, GRAT, Genesys OCS, Genesys Workspace.
- Design and Develop Routing Applications for Voice using Composer and Configure Business logic using Genesys Rules Authoring Tool. SCXML is a must and VXML will be of added advantage.
- Expert in UI like Composer, GRAT (Genesys Rules Authoring Tool), GAX (Genesys Administrator Extension), GA (Genesys Administrator) & Splunk will be considered a plus.
- CICD pipeline experience with Jenkins and GitHub is required.
- Experience in Java/Ecma Script and Java development experience is a plus.
- 5+ years of Routing Development Experience in Genesys Contact Center Solutions (Voice, IVR and Multi-channel is plus)
- 5+ years of Experience in developing Routing workflows using Composer and building business logic using Genesys Rules Authoring Tool.
- Experience in designing, developing and debugging routing solutions implemented using Genesys Orchestration Server, Genesys Rules Engine and URS
- Working knowledge of Genesys/Cisco Framework, reporting, routing and multi-channel components
- Ability to architect routing design and development for new solutions that will be implemented for the customer
- Experience in troubleshooting routing issues in production on call
- Genesys certification in Routing is preferred.
- Experience in Agile with good collaborative skills.
- Good in communication and Self-motivated.
location: BASKING RIDGE, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $55.00 - 68.75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Design and implement quality web based software products
- Multitask in order to support existing products and make progress on new products.
- Communicate well in order to gather requirements, build consensus and report progress to others Work on a team employing agile strategies in order to meet delivery dates and other goals
- Ability to be thorough and detailed oriented in looking at all aspects of the solution including: localization, licensing, scalability, memory management, bandwidth, latency, automated testing, security and compliance
- Must be committed to continuous learning, experimenting and applying cutting edge techniques, technologies, and software paradigms
- A demonstrated ability to generate great software design and great code, very quickly, with relatively few bugs
- A very fast learner with experience across several programming languages and technologies, with the ability to quickly become an expert on new technologies and approaches
- Willing two work in late night Shifts
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Genesys suite
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.