job summary: About The Company
This company is a growing IT provider that is currently comprised of two divisions; one that is dedicated to being a managed service provider for clients in the Greensboro/Triad area of NC, and the other focusing on Enterprise level service for clients with a larger footprint. We have 41 employees, with offices in two locations (Greensboro, NC, and Plantsville, CT). Most of those employees are based in our downtown Greensboro office and a few are based in our Connecticut office. We also have employees in Massachusetts, Utah, and Florida. We support 300+ client sites nationally, mostly through remote work.
We are a team of professionals who value kindness, talent, trust, stewardship, and continuous improvement.
-Competitive salary and generous bonus structure
-Full benefits package, including free health & vision, disability, and life insurance for employees.
-Training programs to improve your skills and prepare you for advancement
-Paid vacations and holidays, including your birthday
-A family-friendly environment
-Challenging projects in a fast-paced environment
location: GREENSBORO, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $78,153 - 90,827 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Desired Skills and Experience
- 8 to 10 years of Systems Engineering experience
- Management or Lead Engineer experience
- Functional understanding of departmental profitability and use of budgets
- Skills, certifications, and behaviors should meet or exceed those detailed in the Longleaf Skills and Growth Matrices, upon completion thereof.
- Knowledge of IT applications, processes, software, and equipment
- strong organizational, presentation, and client service skills
- Skill in strategic planning with an ability to think ahead and plan over a 6?12 month time span
- Skill in planning and preparing written communications
- Skill in leading people and getting results with a strong client orientation
- Ability to adapt to changes quickly
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively
- Service awareness of all organization key IT services for which support is being provided
- Understanding of RMM tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
- Willing to work occasionally and/or be on?call after?hours, holidays, and weekends
- Knowledge and experience in cross?functional management methods and techniques
- Professional IT Certifications:
- ConnectWise Automate Professional, ConnectWise Manage Professional required within first 6 months (or demonstration of equivalent expertise)
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA, or MCSE, SonicWALL CSSA, Cisco CCNA, Auvik, or VMware VCP, and ITIL are a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Systems Engineering experience (8 years of experience is preferred)
- Management or Lead Engineer ex (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Functional understanding of de (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Knowledge of IT applications, (1 year of experience is preferred)
- Understanding of RMM tools, te (1 year of experience is required)
- Knowledge and experience in cr (1 year of experience is preferred)
- ConnectWise Automate Professio (1 year of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.