As the ideal Mobile Engineer, you'll have a vision for the future of our mobile platform and will adapt that vision with the emerging needs of our app teams while taking note of evolving technologies. You will be energized to transform and think critically on product development and many computer science disciplines including components built for reuse, testing, offline behavior, systems and performance scaling, micro-service creation and maintenance, and new technology adoption.
location: SAN FRANCISCO, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $160,000 - 190,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Produce high quality software that is unit tested, integration tested, code reviewed, and checked in regularly for continuous integration.
- Operate with best engineering practices to initiate, plan, and execute on projects spanning multiple integration points with our front-end teams.
- Work on maintaining and enhancing our mobile platform libraries that serve as core for our mobile applications, with consideration for backwards compatibility.
- Identify, leverage, and successfully evangelize opportunities to improve engineering productivity.
- Proactively collaborate with app teams, synthesizing specific requirements into a vision for an effective and maintainable mobile platform code base.
- Think through solutions that enable clients and our PDT apps through our mobile platform libraries.
- Deliver value to end users by contributing to multiple layers of the stack.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- React (3 years of experience is required)
- React Native
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.