job summary: Technical Skills:
- Demonstrated track record of strong analysis capabilities
- Demonstrated proficiency using:
- MS Dynamics
- Power BI
- MS Teams
- 3-5 years MS Dynamics administrator or technical business analyst
- strong, demonstrated analysis and problem-solving skills
- strong planning and organizational skills
- strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize with appropriate urgency
location: Malvern, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manages intake of questions and issues related to MS Dynamics; assesses against current configuration and advises requester accordingly
- Analyzes the client's instance of Dynamics for system enhancements based on division's business model and data collected through intake process.
- Provides technical expertise of current configuration in project discussions. Partners with Business Product team and technical development team as needed.
- Consults on MSFT applications appropriate to meet the client's needs
- Supports development of process documentation to drive consistent user experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.