job summary: Description:Recruiting for a Product Manager
The Product Manager III role is responsible for product management activities for several products in an agile environment. In this role you will help develop and manage the product life cycle, which includes defining product strategy, requirements gathering, competitor analysis, feature scoping, product roll-out, reporting, optimization, and continuous innovation. As part of this, you will develop detailed product features/requirements and implementation plans. You will then work with key business partners to bring new products and enhanced system functionality to life. Who You Are
You love collaborating with business leaders and following the vision to develop and implement strategic plans. This includes working with the engineering team to clarify requirements as well as with cross functional teams to understand and work through their dependencies. The Skills You Bring
- Experience working in Supply Chain, Replenishment Transportation, or Warehouse Management Systems
- Prior experience working with third party and/or legacy software application integrations
- Proficient at reading and writing SQL queries
- Experience collaborating with offshore and remote teams is a plus
- Experience with Jira and Confluence is a plus
- Three plus years in a Product Manager or similar role
location: Framingham, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $52.06 - 62.06 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Works with stakeholders to define the product vision and effectively communicate the vision to the team and stakeholders
- Defines iterations and user stories
- Works with a cross-functional team to ensure fulfillment of product requirements, evaluates product performance and transition products from development.
- Responsible for product delivery managing schedules and tasks related to all aspects of product development.
- Run stand up meetings
- Partly work with support team to handle stability of the applications.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- Product Management
- SQL Server
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.