The Project Manager IV will provide senior thought-leadership and management of top organizational and strategic business projects. The Project Manager IV will be managing the largest projects with highest complexity and impact. She or he manages and leads the project teams by performing project administration, project tracking, reporting and other team-related activities. This position demands a high degree of time management organizational and communication skills, proficiency with stakeholder management, demonstrated the ability to deliver successful completion of top projects. Actively coaching and mentoring peer project managers and proposing project delivery process improvements, time management and organizational skills and will lead the team to establish guidelines of project management processes and methodology.
location: Lowell, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 78 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Maintain project status, provide weekly status reports, and other admin tasks as needed
- Coordination and facilitation of meetings
- Provide clear and accurate communication, promoting project visibility to stakeholders
- Develop, plan and maintain complex project plans schedules Define and validate any applicable requirements/specifications, milestones, deliverables, and success measures within the Project scope
- Identify, document, and manage risks, mitigation strategies, plan activities, dependencies, impacts, escalation channels, financial budget, and detailed Project documentation.
- Manage SOW through Project lifecycle to ensure all contracted deliverables have been achieved
- Document and manage the resolution of Resolve Project issues to meet productivity, quality, and customer satisfaction expectations
- Coach, mentor, and supervise junior Project managers
- Leads team in Project planning/road mapping
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- 10+ years of experience managing projects of varying sizes and complexities and impact bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Exceptional written, verbal, and listening communication skills.
- Proven analytical, problem-solving, decision making, and prioritization skills
- Superior organizational skills with attention to detail
- Able to contribute to the big picture, conceptualize outcomes, and identify trends
- Able to assist the department in developing strategic planning
- Executing Salesforce Projects is preferred
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Project Manager
- Business Process
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.