Our client, a growing Financial Services firm with an incredible employee reputation, is seeking a Lead Automation Tester to lead the automated quality assurance processes and artifacts for various ratings products and applications. This position is responsible for leading, designing and implementing an automated test suite for client-facing web-based applications. We are looking for candidates who have a passion for and experience in integrating automation testing in the DevOps lifecycle as part of the quality assurance process. Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years of experience with Automation Testing with frameworks like Selenium, preferably in Java or Python.
- 5+ years of experience in integrating Automating testing with DevOps tools like Bamboo and Jenkins.
- 5+ years of experience in translating requirements or user stories to test cases and creating a robust test suite.
- 5+ years of experience in Visual or UI testing
- 3+ years of experience working in Scrum-based Agile teams
- Bachelor's degree in a technology related area (Computer Science, Engineer, etc.) is required
- Must be able to work in a complex, dynamic team environment with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills
- Experience in writing SQL / No-SQL queries for data verification
- Performance testing experience with JMeter or similar products.
location: New York, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop, maintain and execute automated tests using Selenium.
- Support overall QA activities by contributing to and developing sophisticated automation frameworks that are efficient, flexible and reusable.
- Find solutions to blocking issues and problems.
- Integrate test case execution with the CI/CD pipeline to better align with the DevSecOps strategy.
- Partner with cross-functional team members - business analysts, developers and management to build and refine test cases.
- Influence the team to design and build for testability.
- Contribute to acceptance criteria, requirements and user stories.
- Create automated reports on test execution and status.
- Contribute to the test design for different types of testing - Visual, Functional and End-to-end testing.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.