job summary: Project Description:
The objective of this task is to provide integrated system sustainment enhancement and infrastructure upgrade support services for the entire client ERP environment to include the principle Systems Applications and Products (SAP) ERP Central Component (ECC), Business Intelligence (BI), Supply Chain Management (SCM), Supplier Management, Relationship (SRM), and Business Objects Enterprise (BOE), Projects, Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC), Access Enforcer, Application Violation Management (AVM), Central User Administration (CUA), Document Management System (DMS), DocBuilder, SAP Solution Manager and Global Templates, SAP Portals and other system tools in accordance with Process Improvement, Reengineering, Management and Data Support Services Two (PIRMDS2) Performance Work Statements.
This task order is intended to be a framework for the steady delivery of future items that includes Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), Design Changes, Audit and other Regulatory Compliance work and Quality Center Items (QCIs).
location: BETHESDA, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $90 - 100 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- All such work will be based on business needs that includes responsive support to the Funding sponsor request for changes in priority, scope and technical feasibility.
- Performs analytic work in support of systems engineering or planning activities, including the development of preliminary and detailed functional analysis required for ERP systems.
- Subject matter functional expertise provided includes workforce management (WM). Introduces innovative approaches and methodologies for processes and support systems.
- May provide leadership to large teams of functional or technical personnel.
Twelve years applied experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant processes in SAP or COTS/ERP systems. Required skills:
Federal WFM/HCM exp required Education:
Bachelor's degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.