An ideal candidate is someone who have lived in the data world both cloud and on-prem and has a breadth of experience in all type of data stores - relational, image, object etc. Experience with both transactional and warehouse data is required. Healthcare experience would be ideal. The individual should have a point of view and speak to data architectures with authority and back it up with detailed technical knowledge and experience.
The Architect should have experience is AI and machine learning systems.
location: Stanford, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $190,000 - 215,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Influence information strategy: By partnering with business unit leadership, and through the rationalization of the information value chain, the information architect will provide strategic recommendations to maximize the value of information assets via their creation, access and use.
- Maximize value derived from data and analytics: Foster value creation using the organization's data assets, as well as the external data ecosystem. This includes aiding value creation through data exploitation, envisioning data-enabled strategies, as well as enabling all forms of business outcomes through analytics, data and analytics governance, and enterprise information policy.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 15 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.