We are looking for experience Technical Support Specialists for a rapidly growing organization. This person will provide technical support-identifying, investigating, and resolving users' problems with computer software and hardware-for problems that are beyond the expertise of Technical
Support Representatives. Please carefully read the job description below and if you feel as though you are the right fit, apply today!
location: Carrollton, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $30,000 - 41,038 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Hires and trains Technical Support Representatives.
- Oversees the daily workflow and schedules of Technical Support Representatives.
- Conducts performance evaluations that are timely and constructive.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Coordinates and assigns work projects such as converting new computer hardware or software.
- Evaluates expanding or enhanced computer operations; makes recommendations for improvement and upgrades to hardware and software to manage workload and system requirements.
- Provides technical support-identifying, investigating, and resolving users' problems with computer software and hardware-for problems that are beyond the expertise of Technical Support Representatives.
- Applies knowledge of computer software, hardware, and procedures to solve problems.
- Collaborates with other employees to research and resolve problems.
- Collaborates with programmers to explain errors and/or recommend modifications to computer programs.
- Arranges service by software or hardware vendors to repair or replace defective products.
- Develops and communicates department projects and goals.
- Maintains knowledge of technology innovations and trends.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- technical support (4 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.