Our client, a gaming studio with one of the most anticipated games launching next year, is in need of a talented Senior Technical Designer. Someone who is interested in creating brand new worlds with a brand new IP. Who loves working on technical problems and resolving them with both thoughtful and efficient script and code. Above all else, looking to add a passionate gamer who enjoys and seeks out collaboration and receives, and gives, constructively critical feedback. #RandstadGaming
location: San Diego, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 130,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Collaborate with the leads and game team to create fun and interesting gameplay experiences
- Program and/ or script complex gameplay systems and content
- Audit and critique existing scripts with an eye toward network optimization
- Design, wireframe and champion implementation tools
- Stay on the bleeding edge of modern design and gameplay philosophies
- Write clear and concise design documentation
- Mentor junior designers along their path toward mastery
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Game Design
- Unreal Engine 4 (2 years of experience is required)
- MMOs or multiplayer games
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.