Randstad Technologies has partnered with one of the largest healthcare providers in the area and we are looking for a Business Analyst to join their growing team!
location: San Diego, California
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 54 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Supports and manages existing capabilities related to the standardization and consolidation of daily/weekly/monthly reporting revenue cycle reporting
- Assist in the standardization of goal setting and productivity and performance monitoring
- Collects, synthesizes and communicates relevant information through the system to support strategies
- Facilitates development and implementation plans to enable the effective benchmarking and comparative reporting of key revenue cycle metrics
- Performs financial opportunity assessments for hospitals to identify opportunities to improve revenue cycle performance
- Supports strategic plan to focus efforts and resources on high priority areas to improve cash flow and net revenue realization throughout the system
- Assists in development of plans to implement strategies and measure the results of the implemented strategies
- Serves business units through analysis of how the value of initiatives and services can be optimized across the system
- Assists in creating and monitoring models that link strategies to measures of performance (financial and non-financial) that ensure successful implementation
- Provides analysis capabilities, information and tools to operations to enhance skills in detecting both current and future performance issues
- Cultivates internal relationships at the corporate and facility level to gain support and participation in initiatives.
- Cultivates external relationships to gain new knowledge and competencies
- Conforms with and abides by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions
- Analyzes and prepare special projects as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Business Analysis
- Gap Analysis
- User Acceptance
- Agile Methodology
- Data Analysis
- Use Case
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.