job summary: Project Description:
Client was an integral part of the implementation of Client ERP which is fully deployed across 7 (seven) NWCF commands including NAWC-AD/WD, NAVAIR FRCs, NAVSUP-WCF,bNAVSEA-NUWC/NSWC, Depots (Shipyards), and SSC WCF by Fiscal Year 2012. In April 2018,nthe Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Client (DASN) mandated all NWCF commands to transition their fund activities to Client ERP by October 1, 2020.
location: BETHESDA, Maryland
job type: Contract
salary: $95 - 105 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The Client requests that the remaining GF organizations be brought into Client ERP to support the financial management requirements to meet fundamental audit standards and Client business processes.
- This is to migrate Client Reserve Force (RESFOR), Bureau of Client Personnel (BUPERS), Client Installations Command/Client Facilities Engineering Command (CNIC/NAVFAC), Pacific Fleet (PACFLT), United States Fleet Forces (USFF), Budget
- Submitting Office 12 (BSO 12), National Intelligence Agency, Field Support Activity (FSA), and Special Warfare (SPECWAR) from SABRS to Client ERP.
- The deployment of Client ERP fulfills the DASN (FMP) directive and organization goal to transition to a single financial management system to improve financial reporting processes and IT controls.
- In this ROM request, the Client is requesting that General Funds be added as a new deploying command.
- Based on clarification received for this ROM, Client is providing the ROM for the Plan and Analyze phases only.
- These phases will be used to gather the requirements to properly estimate the remaining phases of the
- Client received the Business Specification Document (BSD) initial list of requirements, which will include process and interfaces details, at the start of the Plan Phase and the requirements will be finalized by the end of the Analyze Phase.
- The implementation of these final requirements will be addressed in follow on phases of the BSC Implementation Process. Virtual workshop will be planned within the first 3 weeks of Plan and Analyze, and follow-on virtual workshops may bescheduled later in the Plan and Analyze phase.
- Performs analytic work in support of systems engineering or planning activities, including the development of
- preliminary and detailed functional analysis required for ERP systems.
- Subject matter functional expertise provided includes areas such as inventory management, supply, provisioning, maintenance, transportation, personnel, financial management, and administration.
- Introducesinnovative approaches and methodologies for processes and support systems. May provide leadership to large teams of functional or technical personnel.
Twelve years applied experience in specific area of expertise including functional experience with relevant
processes in SAP or other Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS)/ERP systems to match the Performance Work Statement requirements. Skills Required:
Configuration experience required. Must have Federal SAP SD experience. Needs to know reimbursable sales orders. Education:
Bachelors Degree in a recognized technical, engineering, scientific, managerial, business, or other discipline related to area of expertise. An additional four years of relevant experience may be substituted for the Bachelors Degree
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 12 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.