job summary: Description:
- Workplace Computing software analyst/review and project sponsorship.
- The individual would need to be a business analyst that is familiar with PC software and be able to have good communication skills to work with requestors to gather requirements and gain proper approvals.
- The software comes from a variety of areas but mostly are productivity apps to help better collaborate, edit videos, interface PC with Cameras or peripherals, create flow diagrams, etc. wanting to be installed on a PC.
location: Hopkins, Minnesota
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- The projects would be of the smaller PC service enhancement variety and the individual will need to work with the PMs and project teams to make sure they are on track to meet business requirements acting as a liaison between the business and the project team.
- Client's Workplace computing service team manages client's global technologies for clients worldwide.
- The team consists of mostly third party vendors with a couple client resources accountable for the overall service and vendor performance.
- strong communication for gathering requirement and working with groups.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Business Analysis
- Software Analyst
- Pc Installation
- pc enhancement software
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.