Randstad. We support people and organizations in realizing their true potential. Moving them forward. human forward.
Our clients' team consists of first-rate marketers, human resource professionals, computer technologists, knowledge managers, accountants, financial planners, administrators and leaders. Services staff are the people who make it work for the people who make it work for our clients.
Let's talk about the role. Location: Melbourne, FL Remote Capabilities: position will start as hybrid remote and onsite Clearance Required: None Type of Role: IT Architecture
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Contract
salary: $40.67 - 50.67 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
responsibilities: Specific responsibilities will include:
- Manage a hyperconverged infrastructure as well traditional infrastructures utilizing various storage arrays.
- Monitor and maintain remote geographically distributed hyperconverged VMware vSphere infrastructures utilizing vSAN.
- Manage VMware Horizon Virtual Desktop Infrastructure (VDI) deployments using Windows and POSIX instant clone desktops.
- Develop and implement DevOps practices and procedures for private and hybrid cloud infrastructure.
- Develop self-documenting SaaS and HaaS systems.
- Develop, implement, maintain automated CI/CD pipelines.
- Work with adjacent engineering teams and internal/external customers to translate requirements and objectives into final product designs.
- Resolve problems using internal and external groups, as needed, to correct trouble within the environment.
- Ability to obtain a public trust security clearance.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Master's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security or related field, and minimum 4 years related experience; or a Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Computer Science, IT Security or related field, and minimum 6 years related experience; or a 2-year post-Secondary/Associates Degree and a minimum of 8 years of prior related experience; or a minimum of 15 years of related experience.
- strong understanding of Identity Management (IdM) utilizing SAML.
- strong understanding of Public Key Infrastructure (PKI).
- Experience with Cisco UCS servers, UCS fabrics, NetApp, TrueNAS storage arrays.
- Experience working with VMware vSphere, and Horizon VDI.
- Experience working with RHEL, CentOS, FreeBSD, Debian and Microsoft Windows operating systems.
- Experience working with scripting and automation tools, such as Bash, PowerShell, Python, and Ansible
- Experience with vRealize Automation, Azure, and AWS.
- Experience with Disaster Recovery management and planning.
- strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Professional certifications (Microsoft, RHEL, VMware, NetApp, Cisco, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Identity Management (1 year of experience is required)
- SAML (1 year of experience is required)
- RHEL (1 year of experience is required)
- Azure (1 year of experience is required)
- AWS (1 year of experience is required)
- Cisco (1 year of experience is required)
- DevOps (1 year of experience is required)
- Automation (1 year of experience is required)
- Microsoft Certifi*
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.