job summary: Required skills/attributes
- 6+ years of experience with java micro-services, Spring Boot, Sping Batch
- 5+ years of Experience hosting micro services on cloud environment
- Specifically, experience in OpenShift
- Experience with Docker container management.
- 1+ Years of experience with Kafka Producer, Kafka Consumer and Kafka Streams
- 5+ Years of experience with database such as MySQL, Oracle, etc.
- 3+ Years of CI/CD experience, including building and deploying and maintaining cloud micro services
- XL Deploy
- General CI/CD pipeline experience
- Good understanding of Tivoli job scheduler
All the above (Plus)
- Decent knowledge on ETL tools like Datastage
- Healthcare knowledge
location: MINNEAPOLIS, Minnesota
job type: Contract
salary: $57.00 - 71.25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: No Degree Required
- Modernizing ETL jobs - moving from DataStage to services. Design and development for cloud-hosted Java microservices, Kafka streams
- Batch support; have a team in both shores India and US.
- Incident tickets, Problem tickets management
- Product lifecycle maintenance
- War room support
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
- Spring Boot
- Java microservices
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.