Sr. Web Developer
Randstad Technologies is partnering with a leading medical device company to hire for a Sr Web Devloper. The Consumer Applications Sr. Web Developer
is responsible for building and maintaining web applications using ReactJS on Node/Rails servers. As a Sr. Web Developer
the candidate will be a contributor in the execution of the strategic direction for the company, the success of this position will be measured by the usability, quality, and timeliness of applications delivery. You will participate on architecture, design, and implementation of these applications. The ideal candidate is expected to have proven extensive experience building innovative web applications in ReactJS
location: Morrisville, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $62.50 - 72.11 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Responsible for requirments definition, design, and implementation of frontend applications using ReactJS.
- Responsible for contributing to and being a champion of the frontend architecture.
- Responsible for working with business owners to propose high-quality user experience solutions for desktop and mobile web applications
- Responsible for working with the configuration management and administration teams to provide accurate build and deployment instructions.
- Responsible for working with tertiary groups such as Security, Architecture, IT Operations, and QA to ensure quality design, delivery, and adherence to corporate standards.
- Develop web-based user interfaces, applications, and consume Web Services.
- Ensure application development principles, standards, and best practices are followed for each project
- Provide support to audit processes and quality management system as required.
- Work with third party tools and marketing platforms for various marketing needs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
- Java Script
- Web Site Development
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.