We are looking for a Senior Agile Project Manager. You will be responsible for managing multiple work streams within a brand or platform portfolio. Working with the product team, you will be actively involved in receiving product briefs and responding with meticulous project initiation documentation, project plans, scope definition and risk assessments which will then drive the delivery teams towards meeting the project goals and business objectives of our brands. The focus for this role is with the digital video delivery capabilities, supporting live, VOD, and platform integration for player and video streaming.
location: Los Angeles, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $130,000 - 140,000 per year
work hours: 9am to 5pm
- Create and execute project plans for roadmap features spanning multiple teams
- Manage intake and delivery for 1-2 scrum teams as a Scrum Master & Agile Coach
- Drive adoption and be a practitioner of Agile framework best practices and company standards
- Manage vendors and cross-functional project teams and ensure on-time delivery
- Resolve and/or escalate issues in a timely manner
- Mitigate project conflicts; seek final resolution on all issues to ensure projects keep to scope and timeline
- Effectively and proactively communicate status to all stakeholders and senior management on project status, outlining key issues, risks and plans for mitigation
- Collaborate with product management, design, and technical development teams
- Plan for upcoming work and collaborate with the video player framework teams on resource needs
- Support QA efforts on project deliverables as required, including scheduling regression testing and facilitating setting test scenarios
- Support portfolio program manager in financial reporting and other PMO reporting processes as needed
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practices where appropriate
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- Agile Methodology
- Project Management
- Project Management
- Scrum Master
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.