This company is the leading risk management company which provides software, services and information to banks, insurance companies, non-financial corporations, and institutional investors in over 80 countries.
Within the company, this division offers Institutions a wide range of software, analytics and services to help risk management staff understand, measure, and manage risk within an enterprise risk context. The Division is composed of experienced employees working with and drawing on the insight and expertise of our world-class analytics technology, data, software as well as market experience.
Our team is seeking DevOps Engineer who will help to design and build a new cloud platform for SaaS based products. The role will be involved in all major activities related to architecture, deployment, scripting/automation, security, and operations of the cloud platform on AWS. The platform is based on micro-services, Docker containers using Kubernetes/EKS and AWS EMR.
location: San Francisco, California
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
responsibilities: Roles & Responsibilities
- Design, build and automate the AWS infrastructure (VPC, EC2, Networking, EMR, RDS, S3, ALB, Cloud Front etc.) using Terraform following AWS Well-Architected Design .
- Design, build and automate AWS AMIs using packer.
- Implement microservice architecture using Docker by writing custom Dockerfiles.
- Design and implement master and dynamic slave architecture using Jenkins, Docker.
- Deploy and configure Kubernetes clusters (EKS). Including networking configuration, centralized monitoring, logging and auto-scaling.
- Design and build a CI/CD Pipeline to deploy applications using Jenkins and Docker.
- Experience in scripting using Python, Shell script, bash, Powershell.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.