Seeking a motivated and experienced Senior Software Engineer to join our growing software consulting & data analytics team. An ideal candidate will be a full-stack software engineer with proven expertise working on complex data-driven web applications using Microsoft platforms. Duties:
-Serves as an expert programmer in the design and development of softwareapplications.
-Performs code reviews, oversees test plan execution and performs other duties asassigned on all aspects of software development.
-Analyzes feasibility of technical approaches, and provides estimates of level of effortfor specific tasks as required by the technical lead and project manager.
- Under the direction of the project manager and technical lead, assists with mentoring and providing oversight of other developers on the project team. Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in a quantitative discipline such as Computer Science, Software Engineering or Mathematics.
- At least 7 years of experience as a full-stack developer/software engineer with progressively increasing responsibilities.
- At least 4 years of experience with software development using Microsoft technologies such as .NET and SQL Server.
- Specific expertise in front-end development using the Angular framework.
- Experience working in all aspects of the software development life-cycle from requirements analysis to release management.
- US Citizenship Desired Qualifications:
- Specific experience working for Department of Defense (DoD) software applications.
- Current certifications in Microsoft software development platforms.
- Active SECRET clearance is not required, but desirable.
location: ROANOKE, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
-Leads programmer teams engaged in development and maintenance of webapplications.
-Assists with development and maintenance of the project plan using agile projectmanagement techniques.
-Interfaces with customers when required to determine software requirements andprovide status updates.
-Serves as the owner of system architecture and configuration management plans.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 6 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
- .NET (6 years of experience is required)
- angular (3 years of experience is preferred)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.