If you are looking out for Immediate response please reachout at Nikhil.email@example.com Amazing opportunity to work with an industry leader in health care!
Our client is looking for an experienced UI Developer to oversee the writing and modifying of complex software application programs. The ideal candidate will maintain these programs by coding, testing, and debugging documents. This position is competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of application programming activities.
location: Franklin Lakes, New Jersey
job type: Contract
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Engage in production support research and resolution recommendations
- Execute application architecture through working with delivery teams to enable the efficient and optimal use of ESI's technology assets, ensuring adherence to ESI's IT Strategy, Guidelines and Architecture Transformation.
- strong communication skills (written & oral) with the ability to prepare clear and concise technical design / architecture specifications, status and other written artifacts.
- Perform optimization of website content and code.
- Experience building and knowledge of service oriented architectures (SOA) and web services
- Ability to work independently, particularly as a member of a virtual or geographically dispersed team with willingness to work a flexible schedule to accommodate project deadlines
- Experience level: Manager
- Education: Bachelors
- Embedded Software Integrationm
- React (4 years of experience is required)
- Typescript (1 year of experience is required)
- Java (5 years of experience is required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.