Randstad Technologies is hiring and we're looking for someone like YOU to join our team! If you are seeking a new opportunity, looking to grow in your career, or you know someone who is - we want to hear from you! Take a look at the below opportunity, or feel free to visit RandstadUSA.com to view and apply to any of our open roles.
location: Alpharetta, Georgia
job type: Contract
salary: $70 - 85 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Role: - Ivanti Developer (Exp : 4 to 7 years); Senior Ivanti Developer ( 7+ years)
- Participate in a highly professional, customer-service environment supporting customer Ivanti instances.
- Able to take responsibility to ensure customer needs are met within a collaborative environment where work must be coordinated with technical teams and customers.
- Supporting technical implementation of various Ivanti modules such as Change Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog, Configuration Management, and Reporting.
- Support on-boarding efforts for new customers as well as maintenance and operational efforts for customers in production.
- Handle general updates and configuration changes/requests.
- Communicate with technical staff and non-technical staff to ensure work meets technical requirements and customer business needs.
- Solution and provide requested enhancements to existing Ivanti applications.
- Work with functional and admin teams to deliver automated workflow solutions in Ivanti.
- Advanced scripting of business rules, UI Policies, Client Scripts, ACLs, Workflow Activities, etc.
- Configure 3rd party software integrations with Ivanti.
- Facilitate and support the rollout of new application and enhancements in Ivanti
- Configure Ivanti CMDB.
- Advise functional and admin teams on design, development and overall Ivanti best practices.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field preferred.
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in the similar role.
- Ivanti System Administrator Certification (preferred).
- ITIL V3 Foundation Certification (preferred).
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills and ability adapt to varied audiences.
- Experience with Ivanti implementation, administration and automation in a large enterprise environment.
- Experience working in multiple modules like ITSM, ITOM, Service Request, Asset Management, CMDB, Service Portal, and Reporting.
- Working knowledge of web applications, networks, protocols and email (SMTP, POP3).
- Experience on Integration technologies such as Web Services, SOAP, HTTP, MID Server.
- Experience with relational databases such as MS SQL Server, Oracle.
- Experience with IT Service Management processes and Agile methodology
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.