DIB Virtual Trainer and Facilitator is needed to conduct multiple, weekly live virtual instructor-led training using Zoom to deliver introductory level diversity, inclusion, belonging, and equity workshops. The audience is client staff from a wide variety of grade levels, schools, and business units.
Responsibilities and Qualifications
Required knowledge, skill, and experience
- Intermediate level knowledge of the subject (i.e., unconscious bias, power and privilege, anti-Black racism, microaggressions),
- Experience delivering diversity courses
location: CAMBRIDGE, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $60 - 72 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Advanced skill in virtual delivery techniques
- Intermediate skill using Zoom
- Proficiency in virtual classroom management (i.e., handling participants that become emotionally upset, defensive, or angry, managing participants that refute facts, or find themselves entering flight or fight mode),
- Passion for the subject matter
- Is comfortable sharing their lived experiences
- Has had a personal commitment to stay abreast of current concepts and issues
Instructor should be able to ramp up quickly on workshop content. Instructor will lead virtual training delivery, partner effectively with a co-facilitator and Zoom moderator, or work independently and facilitate learner engagement and discussion.
Additional responsibilities include submitting attendance reports after each class, providing feedback to DIB Academy leadership team on frequently asked questions, obstacles or challenges faced by learners, gaps, or sources of confusion in training materials, or other suggestions for improvement. "Experience with successful large-scale, high-volume training initiatives is a plus." Background and capabilities in instructional design, development, and a solid understanding of adult learning practices, are a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
- virtual training expereince
- Instructional Design
- Virtual Delivery Techniques
- diversity knowledge
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.